Located in Sacramento, Rehorn RV Collision Center is proud to serve you as the leader in RV and motorhome collision repair in northern California. Our facility is built to house some of the largest RVs, motorhomes, and trailers. There is no job too big for our certified repair technicians and painters whose main focus is to return your RV or motorhome to pre-accident condition. Some of the repairs we do are very common and others not so common, but we are here to make sure your RV is repaired properly and back on the road in a timely manner. Some of our RV services include roof replacement and repair, cargo door replacement, awning replacement, windshield replacement, and fiberglass repair, along with our 100% paint match guarantee. While your RV or motorhome is being repaired it is always stored securely whether it be inside our 16,000 square foot facility or in our 100% secure outdoor storage area. We use only the highest quality repair supplies and materials. This allows us to be so confident in our work that we hold the best warranty in the business with our lifetime guarantee. Our office staff will keep you updated during the entire service and repair process and be sure to let you know of any price changes or time frame changes. Our company was founded on honesty and integrity and we are dedicated to bringing you the best customer service and the highest quality work that will exceed your expectations. If you have been in an accident bring your RV or motorhome to Rehorn RV Collision Center and we will take care of the rest.
We work on all RV manufactures including Winnebago, Fleetwood, Tiffin, Keystone, Monaco, and many more!
RV & Motorhome Services we frequently provide include:
- Hail damage and roof leak repairs
- Roof repair/replacement: rubber, metal, fiberglass
- Awning repair and replacement
- Windshield, window and glass replacement
- Vent replacement
- Weather-strip replacement
- Pop out/slide out repair
- Fabrication, replacement, and repair of metal and aluminum compartment doors and door frames
- Custom color matching and paint protection film
- Custom paint, decals, and striping
- Graffiti removal and vandalism repair
- Delaminating and fiberglass Repairs
- Fire and smoke damage
- Fiberglass front and rear cap replacements
- Wood dry rot repair
- Siding, including: Filon side wall repair/ replacements and aluminum skin
- J-Panel replacement
- Color sanding and polishing
Come see why customers continue to bring their RV’s and Motorhomes to Rehorn RV Collision Center!